Standard Chartered Bank and EaseMyTrip, an online travel tech platform in India, have collaborated to launch a co-branded credit card. The ‘EaseMyTrip Standard Chartered Credit Card’ offers travel benefits with instant discounts and reward points to card-members. Customers can avail a flat 20% discount on domestic & international hotel bookings; and 10% discount on domestic & international flight bookings on EaseMyTrip website or mobile application, in addition to earning accelerated reward points on flight, hotel bookings at standalone airlines and hotel websites/apps.
Card-members will also get one domestic lounge access per calendar quarter and two international lounge accesses per year, along with periodic promotional offers and discounts on the EaseMyTrip website/ mobile application.
According to Rikant Pittie, Co-Founder, EaseMyTrip, “At EaseMyTrip, our emphasis is to build a travel ecosystem where customers are always at the benefiting end. While we do so, our focus remains on exploring partnerships that interest our customers and attract them towards multi-promotional offers allowing them to have experiential travel with us.”
Vinay Misra, Head, Credit Cards & Unsecured Lending, India, Standard Chartered Bank said, “As the travel and hospitality sector is witnessing increasing demand once again, we believe this credit card is coming at the right time for clients looking at resuming their travel and earning discounts too.”
Features of the EaseMyTrip Standard Chartered credit card include:
· Flat 20% instant discount on Domestic & International hotel bookings* with EaseMyTrip of up to INR 5,000 and INR 10,000 respectively with no minimum booking amount
· Flat 10% instant discount on Domestic & International flight bookings* with EaseMyTrip of up to INR 1000 and INR 5000 respectively with no minimum booking amount
· Flat INR 125 off on Domestic bus bookings* on EaseMyTrip with INR 500 as minimum booking amount
· 10 reward points for every INR 100 spent on select merchant categories (Standalone Hotel and Airline websites/app and outlets) outside EaseMyTrip
· 2 reward points for every INR 100 spent on other merchant categories in the country, where Visa cards are accepted
· 1 complimentary Domestic Lounge access per calendar quarter and 2 complimentary International Lounge access per year